- We Believe the Bible is the perfect Word of God. It is without error from beginning to end. We
do not trust in visions, dreams or tongues. The Bible is our sole Authority for faith and practice.
- We believe that salvation is provided by Jesus Christ and Him alone. It is through his death,
burial and resurrection that men are saved from sin. It is the blood of Jesus that cleanses us
from all sin. Works and religion cannot save in anyway. The gospel is the power of God unto
Salvation. Furthermore, we believe that Christ died for all men and upon the conviction of the
Holy Spirit, the repentance of the heart and the confession of the mouth men are Born-Again of
- We believe in the eternal salvation of all believers. Once a person trusts in Christ, they are
forever kept by the power of God and can never be lost. Salvation is truly everlasting life.
However, those who have trusted Christ are His and will obey Him and His Word. We do not
believe a person can live any way they so desire and be saved. The Bible dogmatically declares
that a person will be a new creature in Christ.
- We believe in the Bible doctrine of the Trinity. We believe in one God, co-existing in three
persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. It is the father who planned our salvation, his
Son Jesus who provided our forgiveness and the Spirit of God who seals our state before God.
Furthermore, at the moment of salvation we receive all of God’s Spirit. We do not get more of
God, rather we must surrender more of ourselves to him on a daily basis.
- We believe that the Local New Testament Church is God’s ordained institution. It is through
individual bodies of believers that the Great Commission is carried on throughout the world.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will literally return to earth and gather His saints prior to the
- We believe that water baptism is an act of obedience to the command of Christ and is by
immersion after salvation.